ADMISSION MBBS IN
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS 2019 has been started the registration from February 22 for aspirant who already generated their code. The other AIIMS 2019 examination details such as eligibility, exam centres, total seats and among others has been released by AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019(eligibility criteria)
If you are applying for the entrance test, aspirants must go through AIIMS MBBS 2019 eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Check the basic eligibility criteria which must be fulfilled by aspirants are mentioned below.
Age: Students should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019. Candidates born on or after January 2, 2003, are not eligible to apply.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants should have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from the recognized board from any Indian state with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subject will be eligible.
Minimum marks required: General and OBC applicants must have obtained an aggregate of 60% in English, Chemistry. Physics and Biology. SC and ST candidates must secure at least 50% in total. The OPH candidates must secure at least 45% in Class 12.
What's New in AIIMS MBBS 2019?
- 100 MBBS seats in AIIMS Nagpur and Guntur – The authority has added 50 MBBS seats each in AIIMS Guntur and AIIMS Nagpur.
- Increase in Seat Intake- With the commencement of the final registration process, AIIMS, New Delhi has released the total number of seats offered. Through AIIMS MBBS, a total of 1,207 MBBS seats will be offered in 15 AIIMS Institutes.
- AIIMS login for registration extended – The AIIMS application form last date was extended till January 14.
- Change in Eligibility Criteria for PwD candidates- The minimum marks required to become eligible to take AIIMS MBBS 2019 in Class 12 in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 45%. Earlier, the minimum required percentage is 50%.
- Six new AIIMS Institutes- For the academic session 2019-20, six new AIIMS are introduced located in Kalyani, Raebareli, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Deogarh and Bibinagar, making a total of 15 institutes across India.
- Change in AIIMS application process- The AIIMS MBBS application form 2019 can be filled through PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) facility. As per the PAAR facility, the application process will involve two major steps – Basic Registration and Final Registration. The Basic Registration required submission of basic details. In the Final Registration, the candidates need to submit qualification details, application fee, and exam city choice.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 notification- AIIMS New Delhi has released the notification for AIIMS MBBS 2019 which specify the eligibility criteria, participating institute and important dates of the entrance exam. AIIMS MBBS basic registration commenced on November 30, 2018, while the final registration process began from January 29, 2019.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 (Overview)
May 25 and 26, 2019
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi
Commonly known as
Purpose of examination
Admission to UG medical courses
3 hours 30 minutes
|Total AIIMS Institutes||15 institutes located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Guntur, Nagpur, Kalyani, Raebarelli, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Deogarh and Bibinagar|
|Number of seats offered||1,200 (tentative)|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 (Important Date)
AIIMS MBBS Dates
Basic Registration of Application form starts
November 30, 2018
|Last date for Basic Registration||January 14, 2019|
|Status of basic registration||January 17, 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in basic registrations (not accepted)||January 17 to 21, 2019|
|Final status of basic registration||January 12, 2019 (for such candidates who have re-uploaded their images)|
|Prospectus release||To be notified|
|Code generation for final registration||January 29 to February 17, 2019|
|Final Registration process for code generated applicants||February 22 to March 12, 2019|
|Re-opening of code generation facility||February 23 to March 12, 2019|
Issuance of admit card
May 15, 2019
AIIMS MBBS exam date
May 25 and 26, 2019
Result will be declared
June 12, 2019
Publication of merit list
June 12, 2019
Last week of June 2019*
AIIMS MBBS 2019 (Application guidelines)
The final registration process of AIIMS application form 2019 has started on February 12. Only aspirants who jhave completed their basic registration and have generated their codes can participate for AIIMS final registration 2019. In order to register for AIIMS MBBS 2019, students need to enter their registration ID, unique code, password and displayed captcha code in the AIIMS candidate login 2019 window. While, students who have not generated their codes can get it from February 23 to March 12, 2019. A link for final registration is given on this page above. The eligible aspirants can register for final registration till March 12, 2019.
AIIMS, New Delhi, started the basic registration process of AIIMS application form 2019 on November 30, 2018. Candidates who meet prescribed eligibility criteria could fill the AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form in online mode. The application process has been changed and will be done through Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR).
AIIMS MBBS online registration can be done in two stages: Basic registration and Final registration. Check the steps to fill the application form below:
Basic Registration steps
Step 1: Online registration
Step 2: Uploading of scanned images
Final Registration steps
Step 3: Qualification and address details
Step 4: Payment of application fee
Step 5: Selection of exam city
Step 6: Printout of filled in application form
AIIMS, New Delhi has announced the registration fee to be paid for AIIMS MBBS registration 2019. The payment of application fee must be done in the final registration, The application fee of Rs. 1500 for general and OBC candidates must be paid in online mode through credit/debit cards or net banking. For SC/ST aspirants, the application fee is Rs. 1200.