STUDY IN BANGLADESH
Students who desire to study MBBS in Bangladesh and choose a doctor as a professional. Well, One of the best options is study MBBS in Bangladesh, and it is one of the favorite destinations for Pursuing MBBS because it is same as Indian culture and study books are the same. There is no need to learn an additional language and these all advantages are in Bangladesh and student easily passed MCI exam.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2016
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of July-September :
- Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Smile Group of Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect form Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission for Indian Aspirants.
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct MBBS Admission in Government (SAARC Quota) And Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2019-2020:
Admission in Government Medical Colleges under Non SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, UAE, UK, United State, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Smile Education Consultancy
Admission in Government P.G Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) PG Medical Aspirants please contact Smile Education Consultancy
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study Outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Socio-Cultural same as India, Environment and climate are almost same
8. Very close to Home Country
9. Security and Safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS BDS, MD/MS Study outside India.
All students from India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives etc. interested to Study Medicine in Bangladesh can contact Moksh Study Abroad Consultants, India.
You need to submit three copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs
These are to the ways to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2018.
All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
LIST OF TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH
North East Medical College is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 1998. It is located in South Surma Upazila, on the southern fringes of Sylhet. It is affiliated with Shahjalal University of Science and Technology under the School of Medical Sciences.
Eastern Medical College is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2005. The main campus is located beside the Dhaka–Chittagong Highway at Kabila in Burichang Upazila, in the Comilla District of Chittagong Division. It is affiliated with University of Chittagong.
The college offers five years MBBS course and one year internship training in Parkview Medical College & Hospital as required by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) leading to MBBS degree of the Shahjalal University of Science and Technology.