NEET 2019 POST GRADUATION
NEET PG Examination is administrated by National Board of Examinations for the student who wishes to study post graduation. National eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) is the exclusive entrance exam for admission in medical colleges throughout the country.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR NEET 2019
Most frequent questions and answers about NEET 2019 (post graduate)
How to apply for NEET 2019 ?
National Board of Examinations has released the application form 1 November 2018 and the last date for application is 7 December 2018. application is available on neet official Website (Link is given bellow)
What is the eligibility criteria ?
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized from MCI and must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
- Candidates will have completed one year of internship before 31 March 2019.
Important dates and events ?
|Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22nd November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||30th December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||31st January 2019|
Examination pattern for neet 2019 Post graduate?
- Mode: computer-based test(Online)
- Session: a single day in a single session.
- Number of Questions: total 300 multiple choice type questions.
- Medium: English only.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% (one mark) negative marking in the wrong answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
What is the application fee ?
The application fee is Rs. 3750 (for GEN/OBC categories) & Rs. 2750 (for SC/ST/PwD (PH) categories). The payment can be done through credit card/debit card or internet banking.
What will be cut off ?
candidates have to secure at least 50% percentile (for GEN), 45% percentile (for GEN-PH) & 40% percentile (for SC/ST/OBC/SCPH/ST-PH/OBC-PH).
list of courses for post graduation
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GENERAL SURGERY
- CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY
- COMMUNITY DENTISTRY
- ORAL MEDICINE
- ORAL PATHOLOGY
TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA
Future Education is a leading education consultancy based in New Delhi