- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age for Exam is 17 years and Maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Filling the Application Form.
Fee Payment (Debit/Credit card, Net banking or offline mode via- challan)
Category Fees General/ OBC INR 1400 SC/ST/PH INR 750
Confirmation Page(Save or print for further uses).
NEET EXAMINATION PATTERN
- Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on May 5, 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through Pen – Paper based (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET Syllabus will include questions from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 11 and 12. Medical Council of India (MCI) lays down the syllabus for NEET. A detailed review of all the state board syllabi is taken into consideration to establish uniformity across the country.
|Subjects included||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Number of Questions||180 (45 each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology)|
|Maximum marks per question||4|
Correct Answer: +4
Incorrect Answer: -1
No/ multiple Answers: 0
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Assamese, Kannada, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali & Gujarati|
- Students those will appear in the exam can check their result via online mode.
- NEET 2019 Result will be announced on June 5, 2019.
- It will not be prepared category wise.
- There will be no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
- Earlier, result of NEET were released by CBSE on June 4, 2018.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US
Future Education is a leading education consultancy based in New Delhi