Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022 - Future Education New Delhi

Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022 - Future Education New Delhi

Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022

by Nov 15, 2022

Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022

Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022: Delhi is well known for its world class infrastructure and quality of education in India especially in field of medical science. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) is the one of the lucrative disciplines in medical science. Aspirants who willing to pursue BAMS Delhi is the best option for them.

Overview: Top BHMS colleges in Delhi 2022

Name of ExaminationNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG
Conducted byNational Testing Agency (NTA)
Ayush Counselling Conducting AuthorityAYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)
NEET 2022 Exam Date17 July 2022 
NEET 2022 Result7 September 2022
AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting DateTo be announced
Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting DateTo be announced
Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting AuthorityAYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)

Eligibility: Top BHMS Colleges in Delhi 2022

Students who are willing to take admission in Top BHMS colleges in Delhi will have to fulfil the NEET eligibility criteria as per direct by NTA.

  • Students Will have to the NEET exam with the minimum cut-off. The required minimum percentile for NEET is 50% fir general Candidate (UR), 45% For OBC/SC/ST, and 40% for PWD.
  • As per NEET-UG guidelines Candidates must be a minimum age of 17 Years at time of Examination.
  • Students must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with respected subject which is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
  • As per state quota seat, candidates will have to fulfil Domicile criteria of Delhi.

Admission Process:

The admission process for BHMS is quite simple which is conducted by authorised government body AACC (AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee) for 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) in the top BHMS colleges in Delhi. Whereas admission to the rest of 85% of Delhi State quota seats are conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Candidate may follow see the details guidelines given below.

  • Candidates need to complete the registration process at the official website of AACC ( for admission to the All-India quota in the BAMS courses.
  • For Delhi state quota seat, Students must complete the registration process to the Official website of the affiliated university.
  • After completion the application form, the respected authorities will release the merit list of the candidates for the BHMS colleges in Delhi.
  • The students who have shortlisted according to merit-list can proceed for the choice filling, and other criteria.
  • As per choice filling submitted by the students, and NEET Rank as well as Seat availability, the authorised body will grant the admission for the short-listed candidates.
  • The students who are selected for the admission will have to report to the allotted colleges along with the required documents for the document’s verification and further process of the admission.
  • After completion of all the process candidate may join the college in Delhi

Best BHMS College in Delhi

Here is the list of top BHMS colleges in Delhi for 2022 recognized by AACC (AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee) and affiliated with Delhi University and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. Know more About Admission Process, Cut-off, and Fee Details.

S.No.Name of CollegesEstablishment YearAffiliated with
1Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Delhi1992Delhi University
2Dr B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre New Delhi1985Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi

Frequently Ask Question

Which state is best for BHMS?

Delhi is the one of the best options for BHMS.

Is Neet required for Bhms 2022?

Yes, for admission in Top BHMS colleges NEET is Mandatory.

Is Bhms good for future?

Yes, BHMS is a one of the best Option for Career in Medical Science.

Can BHMS doctor join army?

Yes, BHMS doctors can join Army.

Can I become government doctor after BHMS?

Yes, after completion of BMHS course, students can join govt. services.

Comment (0)

Leave a comment