The CPS/FCPS is the Post Graduate diploma course. It has a duration of two years of study. Where FCPS is three years course .It is a course of practical and theory consisting of 90% practical and 10% of theory.
About CPS/ FCPS:
CPS Represents the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai. CPS is a Diploma course for the study of PG Medical courses. We at Future Education, provide Direct and Confirmed CPS and FCPS admission guidance. FCPS is a fellowship program for the students looking for fellowship PG diploma courses.
CPS is an Advanced PG Diploma Course for Physicians and Surgeons. Candidates who are not eligible in Neet PG can also take admission in CPS and FCPS Courses. This course is approved in government,semi-government, and Private medical hospitals. CPS courses are always in demand due to lack of MD, MS, DM and MCH medical professionals in India.
It is a three years PG Diploma Course
- FCPS-Midwifery & Gynaecology (Mid. & Gyn.)
- FCPS-Child Health
- FCPS-Dermatology and Venereology
Eligibility for Admission
Applicants looking for a Post Graduate Course Study must have fulfilled eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates willing to join a CPS PG Course must have MBBS or its equivalent qualification recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% at both Higher & Senior Secondary levels (classes 10th & 12th), and at the level of graduation.
- Candidate must hold Permanent Registration with the Maharashtra Medical Council or the State Medical Council where the CPS courses are recognized prior to enrolment.
Admission to PG courses is based on the written Exam NEET. After the written exam seat allocation process is done through the counselling. It is compulsory to take NEET exam to get seat in any Recognised Medical College.
There is a direct admission process through management quota. Candidates interested in direct admission must have a MBBS degree from any Recognised Medical University. Candidates also must have NEET Score to get eligible for direct admission counselling.
The Admission forms for CPS and FCPS Forms are available now. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fill the admission form. Who are eligible for the CPS/FCPS course can find the official link here Admission Form
Courses recognised by MCI for CPS Admission
- FCPS (OPTHAL)
- FCPS (Gynecology)
- FCPS (Surgery)
- FCPS (Medicine)
- FCPS (Dermatalogy)
- FCPS (Pathology)