NEET UG Ayush Counselling Assam: A Guide to the Admission Process
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. In addition to MBBS and BDS, NEET is also used for admission to BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), and BYNS (Bachelor of Yoga, Naturopathy and Siddha).
The Ayush NEET counselling process in Assam is conducted by the Directorate of Ayush, Assam. The counselling is held in two rounds, both of which are conducted online.
To be eligible for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates and 45% for PwD candidates).
- They must have completed 17 years of age as of December 31, 2023.
- They must be domiciled in Assam.
The application process for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam is conducted online through the NTA website. The application form for NEET UG 2023 will be available on the NTA website from April 1 to May 6, 2023.
The application fee for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam is INR 2,000 for General/OBC candidates and INR 1,500 for SC/ST candidates. The application fee can be paid online using Debit/Credit/Net banking.
The merit list for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam will be prepared on the basis of the candidate's NEET score. The merit list will be published on the NTA website after the NEET exam is conducted.
The seat allotment for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam will be done through the Directorate of Ayush online counselling process. The candidates will be allotted a seat in a BAMS/BHMS/BYNS college in Assam based on their NEET score, choice of college, and category.
- NEET UG 2023 exam: May 7, 2023
- NEET UG 2023 result: June 13, 2023
- Ayush NEET counselling Assam 2023: July 2023
NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam is a transparent and fair way to allocate seats in BAMS/BHMS/BYNS colleges in Assam. If you are aspiring to become an Ayurvedic, homeopathic, or siddha doctor in Assam, then NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam is the exam you need to clear.
- The number of BAMS/BHMS/BYNS seats in Assam is around 500.
- The cut-off for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam varies from year to year. However, the general cut-off is around 550.
- The Ayush NEET counselling process in Assam is divided into two rounds. The first round is for the state quota seats, and the second round is for the All India Quota (AIQ) seats.
- The third round of counselling is held only if seats are left vacant after the first two rounds.
Tips for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam
- Start early with your preparation.
- Take mock tests regularly to assess your progress.
- Stay focused and motivated.
- Don't give up, even if you don't do well in the first attempt.
- NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam is a competitive exam, so it is important to start your preparation early.
- There are many resources available to help you prepare for NEET UG Ayush counselling in Assam, such as books, online courses, and practice tests.
- It is also important to stay focused and motivated during your preparation.
- If you don't do well in the first attempt, don't give up. You can always try again next year.
I hope this blog has been informative. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Powered by Froala Editor