NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S: A Guide to the Admission Process
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level postgraduate medical entrance examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBME) for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India. NEET Ayush is a separate exam for admission to postgraduate Ayush courses, such as M.Sc Yoga, MD Homeopathy, and MD Naturopathy.
M.C.P.S or Master of Comprehensive Patient Care is a postgraduate medical degree that is awarded after completion of a 3-year residency program in General Medicine and Surgery. The M.C.P.S Ayush program is offered in various specializations, such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Tasawwuf.
NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S is the process through which candidates are allotted seats in the M.C.P.S Ayush programs offered by various medical colleges in India. The counselling process is conducted by the Directorate General of Ayush (DG Ayush).
To be eligible for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must have passed the NEET PG Ayush exam.
- They must have completed an M.D. in Ayush from a recognized university.
- They must have completed a 1-year internship in a recognized medical college.
The application process for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S is conducted online through the DG Ayush website. The application form for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S 2023 will be available on the DG Ayush website from March 1 to April 30, 2023.
The application fee for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S is INR 1,800 for General/OBC candidates and INR 1,200 for SC/ST candidates. The application fee can be paid online using Debit/Credit/Net banking.
The merit list for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S will be prepared on the basis of the candidate's NEET PG Ayush score and the choice of specialization. The merit list will be published on the DG Ayush website after the NEET PG Ayush exam is conducted.
The seat allotment for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S will be done through the online counselling process conducted by the DG Ayush. The candidates will be allotted a seat in an M.C.P.S Ayush program based on their NEET PG Ayush score, choice of specialization, and category.
- NEET PG Ayush 2023 exam: September 9, 2023
- NEET PG Ayush 2023 result: October 20, 2023
- NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S 2023: November 2023
NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S is a transparent and fair way to allocate seats in M.C.P.S Ayush programs in India. However, due to the limited number of M.C.P.S Ayush seats in India, candidates may have to compromise on their choice of specialization or may have to travel to other countries to pursue their M.C.P.S Ayush education.
- The number of M.C.P.S Ayush seats in India is around 500.
- The cut-off for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S varies from year to year. However, the general cut-off is around 800.
Tips for NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S
- Start early with your preparation.
- Take mock tests regularly to assess your progress.
- Stay focused and motivated.
- Don't give up, even if you don't do well in the first attempt.
- NEET PG Ayush Counselling M.C.P.S is a competitive exam, so it is important to start your preparation early.
Powered by Froala Editor