Pursuing medical degree courses such as MBBS in Uzbekistan provides a higher scope of education, best practices in the healthcare industry, and other personality development
Uzbekistan is becoming a good choice for many students. Every year many Indian students come to Uzbekistan for MBBS study. who want to pursue their MBBS abroad. Uzbekistan has several well-facilitated Government and private Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degree courses.
Uzbekistan is a good choice for Indian students. Studying in Uzbekistan is one of the low-cost MBBS programs as compared to other countries. There are certain eligibility criteria that students have to clear for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan.
Course Highlights :
- Admission: Starting From October 2020
- Eligibility: At least 50% in 12th with PCB
- NEET Requirement: YES
- Duration 6 Years
- Fee Range: $ 3,500 -7500USD/Year
- The medium of Instruction English
- Recognition MCI and WHO approved
- Student Helpline Number: +91 7303848310
Eligibility Criteria :
Min 50 % Marks in 12th with PCB.
Min Age should be 17 years on 31st December 2020
Valid scorecard with qualified marks in NEET Exam.
Why Study MBBS in Uzbekistan :
The cost of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is inexpensive. There is no entrance exam required to get admission to the MBBS Universities in Uzbekistan. If you talk about employment there are plenty of jobs available in Uzbekistan for MBBS doctors. They get paid high with a lucrative salary package.
There are few key points worth noticing for MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- Direct MBBS Admission in Uzbekistan with the best medical universities.
- All top medical universities in Uzbekistan are recognized by – WHO, MCI, ECFMG & WFME
- IELTS & TOEFL exam is not required.
- MBBS in Uzbekistan is fully taught in the English language.
Why study MBBSs in Uzbekistan?
- Getting Mbbs admission in Uzbekistan is a hassle-free process. They have kept the procedure simple for all the students desirable to MBBS.
- Uzbekistan provides high-quality education and world infrastructure.
- The government system is helpful to the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The expense of MBBS in Uzbekistan and accommodation is affordable.
- Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
Frequently Asked Questions for Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
Does NEET Require to get Admission in Uzbekistan?
Yes. It is required to qualify for the NEET exam before getting admission to Uzbekistan medical college. Some universities offer admission to MBBS for students who have scored just qualification marks in the Exam. Most of the other universities ask for minimum qualifying marks in NEET exam.
What are the minimum marks required in12th PCB to get admission in Uzbekistan Medical College?
Candidates must score at least 50% marks in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English in order to get admission in any Uzbekistan medical college.
Do I Need to qualify IELTS and TOEFL to get MBBS admission in Uzbekistan ?
Numerous colleges in Uzbekistan don’t expect you to qualify either TOEFL or IELTS. Notwithstanding, a few foundations do expect you to qualify one of those tests.
What is the Fee Structure of Medical Colleges in Uzbekistan ?
The education costs for most medical universities in Uzbekistan is somewhere close to $3000 to $5000. The inn expense is about $60 to $100. The inn expense is moderately higher contrasted with the rents charged by spaces outside the colleges.
Which are Top Medical Universities in Uzbekistan?
Based on the world universities’ Ranking database. The following universities are the top 5 in Uzbekistan for Medical Courses.
- Andijan State Medical Institute
- Bukhara State Medical Institute
- Tashkent State Dental institute
- Samarkand State Medical Institute
Is MBBS from Uzbekistan valid for practice in India ?
MCI perceives most clinical establishments in Uzbekistan. Degrees from those establishments are legitimate for training in India. The main necessity for them is that they should qualify the MCI Screening Test and Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) is a licensure examination conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India.
Top Medical Universities in Uzbekistan
Andijan State Medical Institute
Andijan State Medical Institute was founded in 1955 in one of the ancient cities of Fergana valley. At present, the Institute is one of the leading institutes in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The scientific potential of the institute is growing day by day
Bukhara State Medical Institute was founded in 1990 with a medical faculty initially. In 1992 the stomatological faculty was formed too.
Now there are 7084 doctors of medical profiles and 167 dentists. The Medical faculty has had it’s graduates for 4 years and the Stomatological faculty for – 2 years. More than 50 computers are used in the Institute.
The oldest medical institution in Central Asia, which performs qualitative training of medical personnel of the highest qualification. The institute is located in the most beautiful Samarkand city, which for centuries was a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture. The history of the Samarkand State Medical Institute dates back to May 1930.